Katie and me trying out our model poses during rehearsal. Pretty sure we busted out laughing right after.
Meet Katie. She's a fellow Dangerous Lorraines Dancer and my new extra conscience. She informed me on Monday that for every negative thought that pops into my head or out of my mouth I have to tell her five different things I like about my body. This might be tough because she also informed me that I can never repeat a compliment. Ever. She's tough and on me like a hawk but that's exactly what I need.
In honor of Katie, here are the five things I love about my body. I invite you to make a list of your own.
1. My ankles. They are sleek and muscular and very strong.
2. My nose. It's not too big and not too small.
3. My collar bone, aka the most beautiful body part on a woman.
4. My calves. They are huge! But huge and defined.
5. My hair. It's thick, strong, and low maintenance. I sometimes wash it multiple times a day and it never dries out.
I'd love to hear the five things you love about your body. It's suprisingly quite therapeutic. I feel better just typing this post. Hopefully I won't need Katie for much longer.