|Photo of me taken by Susan with her iPhone and posted on her Instagram profile|
I just want to recap the last few weeks:
1. Yesterday my friend, Susan from En Pointe Photography, came into town and we had a spectacular photo shoot in an abandoned building (see above).
2. I danced in a major commercial that will air pretty soon.
3. I got to meet Sarah Jio at her book signing.
4. One of my former students made his Broadway debut with a starring role in A Christmas Story (You HAVE to go see it if you're in NYC. My former student, Zac, is Randy.)
5. Another former student from the conservatory I teach at made her debut this week as a Rockette.
6. I did a photoshoot with my talented friend, Tom Huynh.
7. I was featured on Glamour.
8. I found a $700 paycheck in my dance bag from months ago.
9. I found another $20 check in my red winter coat (what is with me?!)
10. I voted. I'm not telling who I voted for, but let's just say Mr. Branflake and I were completely split from Presidents to propositions.
I just wanted to say all this because I know how easy it is to gloss over the good things in life and focus on the negative. With Mr. Branflake still looking for a job (and students loans due soon, eeek!) and me and my injury, it's so easy to have pity parties at the drop of a hat. But I'll have none of that. My life is good. I am blessed. I have no right to ask for more.
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends.
Eat well, laugh lots, and Instagram the heck out of it.